ACIA CPD IPO STC webinar
A Guide to the 3 routes of listing in Hong Kong with special emphasis in Specialist Technology Companies
Date: 15.11.2023 Wednesday
Time: 12:30-14:00 ZOOM
Speaker: Dr. Albert Lung
Currently an INED of a HK GEM Listed Company and engaged in teaching two integrated courses “From IPO to Dissolution of HK Listed Companies” in the Chinese University (CUSCS).
Dr. Lung is also the company secretary and financial controller of a Hong Kong Main Board listed company for more than six years and has over thirty years experience in the corporate governance, finance and accounting.
Route 1: Traditional IPO (Chapter 8)
- Qualifications for listing and update
- Main differences in compliance between Main Board and GEM
Route 2: SPAC (Chapter 18B)
- Conditions for listing and update
- differences between SPAC and traditional IPO
Route 3: Specialist Technology Companies (Chapter 18C)
- Conditions for listing and Guidance Letter
- differences between STC and traditional IPO